Friday, May 29, 2009

Perlis again

This time around its Perlis Open?...or m not sure what is it really called
It will be starting at 3pm ..road race...80-90km plus not sure of the exact distance.
There are riders from Vietnam,Kazakhstan,Laos and maybe Uzbekistan....

This time it will be under23 and only women as well...surprisingly first time a race is made just for woman...I think the sport will be improving by the way its going... I mean finally looking into some races for woman...
but then again whynot just open...we have only a few above 23...its my final year of 23 anywayz..
Will try to get some pictures and upload it ..
and the best part is...internship is finally over...
i see a thread of good things coming in my way...studying part time at lim kok wing under sports, navy selection which allows me to get more money monthly....
okay2..stay focus for the race now...

No comments: