Thursday, May 7, 2009

I need to focus...

but we're argueing all the time.
before i could finish each sentence you always bud in...
and you say its not important so doesnt matter...
so everything i say is not important to you,
you dont have to listen?
selfish...
There have been many times that I have been patient,
more patient than the person I really am...
Who do u really love deep down inside?
Everything that hurts me has to do with a her...
and you let her...come in the way when u say its over?....
You know the truth that when she was with you, she was unsincered....
and you feel pissed...well face the fact!
She never really loved you or she'll not even do such.
She's an actress but do u want to be an actor to be comparable with her?
you can as long as you want....
I have goals in my life,
I hope that you will just stop argueing with me...
if u think that this relationship is important...
try to listen once is a while....
listening does not mean agreeing....
m just tired and drained out from all this...............
m going to be selfish too from now on....
and if there's something you need you can still tell me.
I'll try my best to help.

No comments: