Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Perlis Open

It's 30th of october at 12noon and i just had breakfast at 10plus....its raining cats n dogs. We left Msn yesterday at 3pm said 2pm btu as usual anywayz...went with Black n Thum in Thum's car to Ipoh then drop off his car and went into the van to Perlis. It rained toward evening like 6plus into 7pm Akmal with Jasmin and Amir in the Myvi ran out of petrol....searching and had to fill in some...on the way without msn's card...coz shell wasnt available! we reached at 10.15pm which was quite tiring..changed new saddle onto a bike i have never ridden before...then got into bed at 11.45pm by then..was a really long day...
wokeup today my bike is perfect as it looks with a handlestem that has a lower screw which is loose~! I am so tired...I just got my menses too....ouch...i rode on the roller today and foundout that....the deraileur's screw is loose..couldnt change my gears....I degrade my bike once again from an all fullset of duraace to already changed xti's to ultegra n now my deraileur is also ultegra...but whats people say it that the legs that matters which is so true..
I had to go fetch some (pads)*sensored* it was buy 1free 2 that sorta thing i ended up spending rm36.30 on pads...lol...thats so much .I think that it'll last me for at least 4-5months easy...
I bought 2standy by panties too rm5 each lol....this is emergency case...
the bad thing is i have rm4 in my wallet now...no more money..give me my allowance...arrrgghhh.....always delaying....
it's difficult especially surviving on rm500 monthly....
now i gtg for lunch tho....
coz will be racing so soon...if no food now..its going to be bad.btu i also feel so sleepy and want to go to bed

No comments: