Sunday, October 19, 2008

first criterium stage in Hanoi...

I got only 3rd in one of the sprints..took me almost 2laps of 1.7km to chase the frnt breakway...n after i caught up the group behind came...after half the lap...
anywayz got 7th overall for today..its quite dissaponting n makes me want to train harder...
i have to...to win...tomorrow's stage would be a 96km with 50km transfer before starting...and day after 70km then final stage would be a criterium again~!!!in the ho chi minh square..n this is Hanoi...not sure why they call it that...
I need to get more milk for my breakfast...water too..as it is not provided in thisrace and we haev to buy our own...cant wait to race again tomorrow..feels so exciting with 67 riders but 3dnstart
....koreans r real strong...something to watch out or tomorrow!!!
pray for me

No comments: