Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who said I'm pregnant?

I was in the car otw back to the office with my colleague..
at the passanger seat from ikano after buying files and collecting the vacumn cleaner
my phone was ringing..who could it be...KATE?
hmm...regarding what this time?
my program is settled?
actually not..she asked where am I and..
i heard rumours going around,
is it true that you are pregnant and getting married?...
I got a shock of my life ....who would dare say such things?
I was never once in my life pregnant or even at the registration office to get married or
even told my mum that i m going to get married.
I would if i do so...
I wonder which kind soul did such....
My life has nothing to do with them...busybodies...
and worse is spreading rumours that are not true.
This is insane@crazy.
maybe because of this john jas been hesitating on whether i want to continue riding or not?...
I wouldnt blame him for this..
but I am so surprise.
I am 23, still studying....pregnant?NO..
I dont even have a job...
If i would to be a parent I would be a responsible one..
not this way....
WHY?all this rubbish?why?

2 comments:

syaaban said...

lol...
funny larh..
byk kaki gossip rupenyer..
hehe

bicyclecrazy said...

hmm...aku pun xsangka...
sukahati je tuduh org
:(