Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Coach appointed

Now after all I've been through after many times of coach switching...
I believe its again time to change to another coach!
However ofcourse it will be good for a lot of reasons...
Fairoz Izni...developments sprinters coach is now appointed as National squad elite coach..
as an assistant for John Beasley.
The coach I had trained under to set a Malaysian record since 2006 until today.
With the help of both John and Fairoz I think I am more focused and happy.
That most things are falling into place...
Finally god answered my prayers.
I will give my full comitment to prove that I am going to make a strong comeback.
It's to determind on how I feel,
how much I still want it inside myself.
I hope this feelings stay strong within myself to achieve what I really want for this year.
I have been aiming this as because there weren't any other major races available.

4 comments:

Tyazizul said...

good luck babe...all the best
Olympic awaits!

bicyclecrazy said...

Thank you but
one step at the time:)

Anonymous said...

wah amoi,

bawah fairoz ka...semoga u in one piece. hahahhaha...

isma

bicyclecrazy said...

thank you