Monday, May 4, 2009

Insulted

It's true that I've slacked from training...
I havent lost my appetite...
been putting on weight...
but also lost some back...
went into the dining hall this morning...
this bitch came up to me saying...
GEMUK la ko...and when u remain queit she repeated...
I answered SO?
she said GEMUK diet la...
I said to be like u ? a STICK?..
she answered kurang ajar...means I am being rude....
In the first place who started stupid thing?
I dont even know her name...
and even if I'm fat did i obstruck her life?
Why do Malaysians have such thinking?
why cant they say positive things when seeing each other...
heard your business is good or something....
instead....hey u put on weight ahh....
after years of not meeting up is that what u tell your friend?
It's crazy...and honestly insulting...
If it's a close friend I really think I would feel different over it.

2 comments:

Travels with my Mule said...

do not let the problems of other people be your own. He insults mean she has a problem.

bicyclecrazy said...

thanx...m relaxed n i think that
I should just forgive n forget