Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3 +1/2 hours of sleep n 12.30hours of work

yesterday.......i had so lil sleep .....
we went to Malacca....to get Omer's cousin..
he was crying to get back to kl..
and now going back to Pakistan...
poor thing coz it was suppose to be a fun trip and his sister passed away.
and he is so scared that he will miss his flight..
keeps insisting that he has to go int he morning...
Omer so excited that he would be leaving to Melbourne...
so I guess ....it is happening right now...
everyone is leaving me:(......
I dont want to get new friends...
its so depressing afterward.......just dont get close to anyone would be the best....
sighhh .....life.
as soon as college starts I would be a nerd and study so much...no more time for hangouts.....
I miss my active lifestyle tho..
makes me feel so good

No comments: