Saturday, April 17, 2010

Club Med here I come

It's been the moment I've been waiting the most=to go to Club Med..
away from home...away from all the worries.
1week before this my sister left for Melbourne.
Felt so lonely,
then of course there is you that always cheer me up.
I had Alia along thank god!
That same weekend mum's car broke down at somewhere after Jawi!
I was the so called rescuer!
I feel so pity for mum tho,
we're all leaving and I think she feels lonely especially in the nights
but then again,
we're all big girls now we need our own road as well.

5days now you've been away..
I miss him so much,
hopefully my coming off day I can meet you;)
You know how much I'm missing you.
And yes tomorrow I have to drive all by myself to Cherating ,Club Med

4 comments:

Sasha Leong said...

Let me know how it goes, yea??
And, can you be my referee when I apply as G.O. during my sem break end of the year?? :D or middle of the year...

bicyclecrazy said...

It's a contract of every 6months:)
I can't be a referee as I am only a trainee:)
and u will love the job will suit u sasha....
also...
it's not hard to get in

Laura said...

I understand that the fact that your sister left can be depressing, or even the broken car of your mum. But in those times, we always have to remember that there are nice and beautifu thing out there, like nature, fresh air, friends and love which can make our day when we are down. I believe Club Med is a great way to relax and have fun, leaving all worries aside thinking onle in your happiness. I know that happened to me when I did it and I felt renewed.
Cheers!
Laura

Anonymous said...

sure u will learn so many thing there....learn a lesson..gain experience...and b good girl..!
u know how to selling it right? want more thing...control ur talkative...talk to much expose ur weakness. as a trainee u should watch, learn and try do it...it not ur time yet to gave opinion...sometime as new and as trainee other staff dont like if u try to show ur self and do best....however...just do best..u know which best and which bad...believe in u...