Thursday, January 28, 2010

riding....at 5am

5am to ride...sounds crazy?
believe it or not I manage to do it this morning..
it actually made me feel real good
just like ulat told me....
now I am getting there..
lost 4kgs in 1week..maybe 9days...
shall loose more to get fitter...
build that abs....
strong core..physically strong isn't all that good...
but what's most important is the mind..
to be at peace...
I am getting into a mode...
a new phase...
I have never been is to....be able to motivate myself....
throughly myself without any push...
of course with some support of some really good friends and family

2 comments:

Nick said...

I always used cycling to get that peace of mind and concentration.

I started my 100km rides but had to taper off for work. You lost 4kgs in a week? Wow I got to try that.

All the best with your training.

Stay safe.

bicyclecrazy said...

yea....a week plus i would say...!!!
need to loose more Nick..
hate being FAT