Monday, January 18, 2010

memories repeat but a new chapter begins

Stepping into the new lakeside campus without Jeanie with me felt weird....
I remember those moment we were stepping into the campus and she wanted to smoke...
I was just blur and the layout of food waiting to be served to us...
Memories repeat....
Now thinking about it makes me feel sad once again.
Strong person I am...but this feeling somehow attacks me...
I remember seeing Omer and Ali and asking what they got..
I know Ali wasn't that all happy but ...yea he deserves better..
Well today I applied for the car sticker which I might not get to park if I am late apparently....what a nice answer...first come first serve they say...
Jeanie....it's sad that u're not coming back...but I guess I will move on..
and our classmates...are those super Chinese! from CHina...:(
Farah says stop moaning...lol
Well first lesson we had ms Alwina...and she was our french lecterur...I think my ex-classmate shirnie will not like her...as Ms Alwina would be her rival towards Mr Timo :)
The class was new with aircond un-functional...and worse is....mosquitoes in my class bite my legs!!!
Farah's house got robbed..what a day...
i plan to go to the gym later:)

No comments: