Wednesday, January 27, 2010

haven't got a name..Ulat's good

It's hard to say goodbye...
although it has been hours talking....
I miss u so much only u know how much....
I think of the goodside...
to make me sleep early every night...
not being able to talk....is in a way a good thing...
I get to rush my assignments:)...
but as for u...hmm I am not sure...
You should have your space too...
but u know what...
u're just too good to be true.......
can't stop thinking about you........
thank you for motivating me ......
pushing me up to kick start again...
the road ahead i know is bumpy......
but patience is the key..
a leading answer to a lot of things...
time...and results.
it's all patience
the harder to get something......
the more we appreciate that is how i look at things...
I love the way you think...
makes me think other way round too..
ways that sometimes i would never think!
I know this time with this support I would make a great comeback and prove it
and ofcourse without God.....nothing would happen so
God May you please be with me.
Thank you for everything you have gave me
and also being able to meet this ulat at the really right time

No comments: