Monday, January 4, 2010

2weeks off work

I am finally going to be able to sleep enough before my college starts.......
I miss college and that hectic lifestyle....chasing after assignments and all..
it so funny that i miss it but yea actually I do..
but thinking about it just feels sad...
I remember walking into
the new campus with Jeanie..
ohh how i miss that time..
waiting for our results to be announced...
was so thrilling...
hanging around finger food....
texting Ali to findout where they were to see when they get their results...
and Omer....honourable...;)
I miss those moments...
I miss Jeanie alot...so much....
the cherating trip and all..
i think about it all the time...
I remember on her bday he argued with that old man that drove past her arm...
i remember so much...the time we walked to my car after college...
it would all be so different....
no more Jeanie....no one to smile at and understand what I meant!
sigh no one to bitch with in class...and to listen to someone complaining all the time:P
no more snack shop....
no more Jeanie going with me to food..
sighhh...I miss those...
as I write my tears are drolling down my cheeks once again.
I really miss those times..
now I really appreciate it..
Thank you Jeanie for being such a great friend.

No comments: