Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas now.....

How I wish I had my family suddenly..hmm
I miss mum and dad now..somehow...
and my french family...
especially my brother:(
Its been two Christmas in A row we celebrated together and this year.....
we arent meeting up..so sad...
I miss those moments....
I wish we were nearer to each other and we could meet up for weekend activities if time even permits...and adventure plans;) like we always do....
I miss Christmas now.....:(
Hopefully next year would be a nicer Christmas for me...but yet to know....
I hope that i have some friends with me....or mum n dad..:(
mum and dad are in Chiangmai atm...so nice .hoping that they would have had fun with all the stress accumulated at home.
Miss my brooooooooo:(
Anyway Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrates out there

No comments: