Sunday, November 1, 2009

maybe I've moved on

..LOng day and yes working my ass off...
is tiring...
i should do some exercise too...
hate being fat...
and getting fatter...
my stomach is like a time bomb atm...
when i'm tired...god i tend to eat and eat..
what to make me stop...
a normal lifestyle perhaps:)
uhuh....
n gym lots of it at least 2hours a day i think..
I love the fact m not thinking so much anymore
just enjoying life and...
I have to study too exams are so near now...
towards final and will be doing my degree soon..
finally my life means something:)
but my legs...
i just hope that the scar will go off:(
never going to ASIA CAFE...
filthy place!
yuck

1 comment:

Sasha Leong said...

HAHAHAHAH!! I can imagine the way you talk, as I was reading your blog. You crack me up, Uracca!! =D

and that, was a compliment, okay? =]