Sunday, October 18, 2009

scary dream

i dont know what this dream was all about but somehow i woke up frightened..
i finally got some answers to things as well as relationships .
I think its trying to tell me dont trust someone that u already dont trust from the start..
coz use your instincts...
never hesitate ....make up my mind and go on..
I woke up and realised it was just a dream feeling all sad about it...
got ready for college and then i realised that....
i am early!
like i told the whole class that the morning class is canceled but I came!
how dumb....
it was from the dream...
also i always believe that...what goes around comes around!
when u do something back it comes back..:(
sometimes we dont have to wait till death to findout....
i am so exausted..
i could have had that extra hour @ 2 of sleep

No comments: