Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exams for term5 OVER

I am so happy exams over,over and we have 1week break..
right after exams yesterday after dinner I went to the gym again...felt so good working out hard without needing to think about anything!
FInally i have time to attend to my new bike....to get bottle cages and hopefully a new saddle soon. Maybe not this month but next....
All this while I had to use the old one because new one was incomplete....only able to go on an hour ride with it...
bringing nai n yea for lunch.....then....i want to pop by the bike shop...?
Start my long rides tomorrow.....so excited...i miss my long riding sessions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it up girl...you don't have to think the past..it's already over...start your new life without any problem hahas....

bicyclecrazy said...

I am trying too..thinking of doing my degree next:)