Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5th semester coming up after a lovely weekend


College is starting once again...after a fine weekend has passed .
my teamate@senior@one of the closer ones in the team is finally Married to Kim Ong,
originally from Ipoh a blogger and ofcourse a decent ,elegant yet loving lady.
Congrats To Josiah and Kim!!!
I on the other hand m recovering from flu again,2nd time in this 4weeks~! what a bummer..
everything again i believe happens for a reason.
Cant wait to get back to college ,catch up with friends and quickly graduate from Taylors...
get my DIploma,isnt big but hey...its a stepping stone aite?no?
I am proud to be cycling and also studying...not everyone can manage this...stress of all views but nothing will stop me from my dream...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i da delete my blog...tgh create blog baru...ada prob ar blog tu...


jue

Anonymous said...

wish all the best for ur success..
work hard k..

bicyclecrazy said...

so baru nanti bgtau iye

tq