Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What a Day~!!!!

Of all days today...
hmm this morning work up as usual at 6plus thought that there would be training...
instead had to do testing....went back to bed..
then did testing at 11.45am...finished closed to 1pm...
This years best result of my 5 mins and 20mins timetrial..
mentally stronger or....training more effective?
I reckon some of both!
This afternoon had another training session was hard but satisfying....love the torture...
feels so good.....I decided have a quick shower go to daddy's place earlier...makan maggi...
but hurrrmmmpphhh....
at the lights after TTDI market...my clutch broke....
the thing..would not come up again....damn sad....at the lights i drove at gear one....realised can changed into heavier gear which I did..to move alil faster...then...after 2 long long stretches....my car died!
I couldnt changed the gear into 1 in time..dammit....
I had to push the car in the traffic...was embarassing...and I realised....
Glenn was behind me...I rememberd he said about coming to my rescue on facebook and I said dont want..and now..hahahah...he even bought me teh o ais limau...kekeke...
thank you uncle glenn....
Am at TTDI....at dad's place...waiting for ex-colleague for dinner.....
apparently they just finished some stuff and will b late...lol....
Thankfully am already here....
starving....lol....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhaa..uracca. wat a day wei.. thank god uncle glenn was there to rescue. must belanja him makan wei.. hhehehee.. cant wait to c u la.. i wanna go back..

bicyclecrazy said...

lol...
i know.
thank god ryte