Sunday, May 17, 2009

full week training

Yesterday we had a 100km ride ..8woman riders in total
the amount of woman riders certainly increased.
We did few intervals required.
In the afternoon I had another session of training then...had dinner with a friend.
today=sunday..planned to go to KLCC's convention centre where there's beauty fair...
I m just so doomed my legs are screaming...just wouldnt want to wake up and go.....figured should sleep........so I did after todays ride...
and woke up about 2pm...
reached home area about...3pm..
dead...hungry...all chinese stalls are close...
boring.
end up eating AYAMAS...chicken rice...honey roast chicken rice...
was okayla.....
as i reached home with my grandfathers rojak...
and went to say hi...he ask how much la...
I came out saying so sien to my father..and he said u seldom live at home...
shouldnt be complaining..n on n on...I said enough...
i understand,m hungry.let me eat then u can say more.....
it's just this feeling....when you're hungry you just wanna eat in peace..
no disturbance...
and questions.....
just to fill that hungry tummy...
arrrgghh........and i think he's pissed now.
should just shut up next time..or never go home when i'm hungry

No comments: