Wednesday, April 8, 2009

was thinking


Last night was somehow different....

You were meeting up with your old friends etc....

I was thinking so much....

What am I going to work as..

How much longer do i want to ride my bike....

Will we get enough revenues to live moderate-rich....

I really want to ride my bike....only and not study cant wait to finish this year...

I set a target that by next year Asian Games is to win a medal...

this year however is to balance up both...isnt easy to be at Asian level...

but nothing stops me from my dreams...

If I do not succeed in Asian Games i believe its time for me to go...

That I will leave it to god....to decide...

I am sure that there will be something set up for me.......

just for me...

I just want to get married quick as well......

Coz...everything seems so good and going so smooth...

About my family....think they will accept it somehow....

No comments: