Monday, April 20, 2009

Test, Late for work

After track National's its 1week and 2days now.
Isn had testing which consist of a 5min timetrial and a 20min timetrial.
It was straineous...After a week off as suggested which i didnt...
and still i felt tired.
I am glad I did train and not just lay off.
Started at 8.05...to be exact..after here there..it finished 9.15am..
I was rushing all the doors to msn were locked no idea why.
Made me even more in a hurry...
I took a 3min bath no idea what kinda bathe was that...
i smelled good though..lol...with the amount of shampoo on my hair
n soap spread all over my body.
I just dont know to push on a cadence kinda test...for 20mins...
I love the road long distance or timetrial...
even if it's short..but long dist on the SRM machine just feels so weird..always does.
I am at work now thankfully..
Got to start that freaking diet..
i weigh KILoGRAMS of fat...
Work is stress somehow..want to finish it quick and I will have 5weeks left after this one
While I was doing my test...Azman came...n talk n talk to John...found it annoying...
After a while...Mariana and Ribena came..gave me...semangat..
but without sufficient trng m still suffering...
just officially started my training this week.

No comments: