Friday, April 24, 2009

My friend diagnosed kidney problem

My old time friend since I was 16years old remember the first time i spoke to him it was in the Ramadhan month. Have been my friend for 7years now. He's a very lively person and would be so anti social when I first known him. We hardly speak under the same team. However the year of his SPM his parents decided for him to concentrate more on his studies and we seldom meetup during races.
I use to call his skinny@kurus....
akibat the...kutukan..i think he goes to gym so much that he became muscular+FAT lol....ya thats what he calls me currently.
During his polytechnique days..he would complain about his friends this la that la...
How much fun they have under one roof...farting around cutting peoples underpants...etc..
this is how crazy students get living outside of their parents...
Until today we are still friends which I really appreciate.There are many times when I have no one to turn to I will ring up and start crying....through my breakups hard times with coaches or friends. Obviouslyu we do argue....and tak bercakap for long time...but after a while cakap juga...
I am quite sad to know that he went for a medical checkup which he asked me to replace him and thankfully I didnt or else he would never findout and change his lifestyle..
He has kidney problem....and might need a transplant but the doctor says to give it 3months of time to see how things workout....
hopefully a miracle would happen and it will be okay...
24years of age isnt old....so if u're young always take care of yourselves....
dont overdo something...
enjoy life with a limit....
and till then exercise to continue staying fit.:)

No comments: