Monday, April 27, 2009

Is studying wrong?But why?

I thought that studying was the best thing that could have happen to me.
However it doesnt seem to be at the moment.
I havent had much time to train compared to last year.
frm 5subjects moving on to 8subjects is tough..
and having tour guiding defenetly didnt make it any easier.
If i could speak I would, somehow things doesnt work this way in Malaysia. If u speak you are wrong.
Just remain silent whatever you think.
It's sad that we cannot express our feelings as a rider.
It's sad that because of politics msian sports hasnt gone far to where it should have been right now without politics.
You have to be able to suck up to get something,
skin colour?maybe.....
It's a fact that we have to admit. I feel it..
I have been patient...
All I get is I dont have results, I dont think its true
in year 2008 I won sukma it's nothing big but still the best in the country apart from Azian who is over age for this,
3km persuit bronze in Asian cycling, Vietnam tour.........it wasnt easy but with teamates i turnedout overall 3rd n 1stage wins with 2nds..
I really dont know what to do when I realise that since last years World cup series that Woman will not be going, It was sad.
Woman's endurancewill go no where if they keep discarding old people.
Malaysia needs people with experience to the sport, with the guts.
We had a very strong team in the vietnam tour in Ho Chi Minh last year...no one sees that. Although it was just vietnam but anyone who watched the teamwork of the Malaysians would be so touched how hard we fought in the race againts the 44vietnamese.
I know that god is fair...when the time comes I will earn what I have sacrificed all this while.
I remember what Puan Zaiton told me..it made a really big impact in my decision and on how I think. I feel really motivated to fight.
Someone that succeeds the hardway will succeed truely. Fairly.
God please stay with me and motivate me, please make me a tougher person from what has and is going to happen.
Thankfully however I still have my beloved family and Mr Ribena...

2 comments:

Fairoz Izni Abd Ghani said...

Hi Uracca,

Macam mana u rasa? i telah lama rasa. Rasa itu telah lama berlalu dengan sendirinya tanpa ada simpati.

Berapa ramai kawan kenalan anda?

Berapa ramaikah org atau kawan2 yang sudi bersama anda BILA perkara ini berlaku kepada anda?

Berapa ramaikah rakan sahabat handai yang sudi menangis bersama anda ketika ini?

Jawapannya tipis.

Dari hari itu kita sudah tahu siapakah orang yang boleh kita berkawan dan di percayai.

Jika kita hendak fikir soal kecewa ini atau hampir pasti tiada kesudahan. Percayalah, Mereka hanya mampu mendengar dan mengucapkan kata-kata semangat kepada anda.

Percaya dengan rezeki anda, memang tidak ada benda yang mudah dan kesemuanya cantik. Itu lah KEHIDUPAN SEBENAR.

Ia sesuatu kesakitan dan kehancuran BILA kita cuba beri penjelasan dan jawapan itu tidak 100% sampai kepada semua pihak terlibat dan yang lebih mengecewakan BILA penjelasan itu tidak disampaikan dengan tepat dan juga di tokok tambah(harap di jauhkan).

Dengan hati tenang anda susun kesakitan ini untuk membina anda untuk terus maju kedepan.

Suatu perkara untuk anda, tidak perlu meronta-ronta kerana ia akan merosakan imej anda dan lakukan dengan matang dan professional dengan apa yang telah anda lakukan.
Perkara ini tidak akan memberi kesan baik malah merugikan.

Usaha dengan rayuan peribadi terlebih dahulu. Rancang matlamat yang hendak di capai. Jaga tutur kata semasa perbincangan dan abaikan menyebut-yebut kesalahan orang lain. Fikirkan bagaimana anda ingin ke arah matlamat itu.

The most difficult phase off life, Is not when no one understands you; It is when you don’t understand yourself.

Vision - To Produce Champions

Dari kami sekeluarga.


Terima Kasih.

bicyclecrazy said...

Thank you...
I rasa hanya org yg betul2 minat kayuh je yang akan rasa mcm ni.
Org yang dapat benda dgn senang...
the feeling is lain.
Yup, I have my plans to target the next Championship