Thursday, January 15, 2009

good news avril

I rang mas airline randomly and enquire about flight ticket to europe...thinking that i can go to Greece...;) however malaysia airlines flies closes to istanbul or turkey then! so drop the idea...
thought of Avril....since she's been complaining about people pressuring her....so ask if she wants to go to europe....it will be money but then again..very good exposure for her...i hope she makeup her mind fast so i can book the tickets.
However my 2nd internship is also coming up....
I am thinking of doing it abroad as well.....maybe in Singapore?
Would be something different yea? Ofcourse for sure....in another country ,in another region.
I always dreamed of having a chance to experience working in Singapore...
although that isnt my dream...all the way...I mean i want to get another job as well..
I am so happy no idea so happy....
Started learning French in sch..its nice yea...I want to keep fit,look good and be the happiest person on this planet earth.
ohhh also i hope i finish my assignments quick:P

2 comments:

venkat said...

wow nice to hear ur europe trip.
why not take Air India & travel Via India haha ha .
see u soon.

bicyclecrazy said...

act...maybe i didnt write it clearly...my sis is going to europe....not me:)