Monday, December 8, 2008

small things that TURNS big.

small issues that can be just solved....somethings that are important to some but think of it...not like any tickets r purchased.
It's not even confirmed...just another fantasy plan that might turn real this time...
If you can text then why cant u just text whats it about?
I am sleepy..I am tired....AND you got me more pissed with ur attitude...so childish thing as usual...
Crying over such things?what the hell....I am rude....like so you are worse..ask people to go over and FUCK off....what the hell dont even think of calling me over la...
Try drinking n feeling sooo damn drunk n ur head is spinning n just want to get in bed?
You never felt that way before thats why...
When ask you to join us dont want...then suddenly....hurry hurry must tell must tell........
then tell la........can msg like u anyway did why not...its nicer to talk face to face but face it I am tired n my head in damn heavy........
dont tell me anything else if u think i m rude or even complain to me....u're soooooooooooo childish....
I however think that.....if u're going to be away n u act like this u wont survive.,...the world is hard n tough. You never lived away so you wont know.
But it's sure good for u to start learning to survive before u turn all old n crumpy crying...

No comments: