Sunday, November 2, 2008

a night after being in perlis for 4nights

I am finally back in Bukit Jalil in my room...feels good to be back...ate dimsum ystrdy for supper...lol...it was damn itchy mouth...neway...didnt got to work today have to settle things with uncle ,ask him whats his program for me and his plan for me...
i am so confused...we get dropped out frm going to Melbourne..Azian and me...the other day uncle said if i get any medal in asian cup i can go but now its not like that anymore... I dont know who makes the say or agrees on anything..At this moment i just want to clarify things to be sure and not just feel sad and unwanted...
I wish i dont have to feel like this....why do they always leave us girls out...we arent even so weak....i m sure that...i wont perform bad at all.....
but its life...reason for everything i always believe...
i want to just relax....n enjoy life from everyway without stress...

No comments: