Saturday, November 1, 2008

after 3rd day race

todays race was another day of tiredness....i think that i seriously worked so hard but unfortunately no one sees it or appreciates what i do instead its all my fault.I got dropped out at before the round about u-turn.had to chase the front all by myself without any help and it was obviously tiring...finally was just me and the other 2riders got leftout....azian wait up and pulled my back to the main group.i got back to the main bunch and then the indo girl shoot again...just so tiring...i feel like i m going to die....
god please help me and tell me what to do .guide me....tomorrow i have to try to win with a breakaway or something not sure what....
and also heard that there is no asian cup....the enduro guys r still going to melbourne....so well...it's left with the girls....during the race also when azian brokeaway i said dont chase azian....to kim and she was just wailing and felt angry with me....eerrmm...but i should just shut up now...cant say anything...

No comments: