Wednesday, September 10, 2008

exams in a weeks time

at the moment i am so upset with everything,nothings going right for me today...at training,took sick leave coz of this upset stomach...had arguement with eddy again...though we arent together anymore yer..sucks la....y cant i just happy...
i want to be happy and not worry about anything..
i am soooooo addicted to shoping which made me so broke atm...
but i m working on that its on the way i would say.i start my internship at intersect travel agent in midv....its preety cool they said that they would pay me on a daily basis...
i also am looking forward to the race in Bangkok.
I really should stop going out late...which i havent since Merdeka night....
I would say its something i can live without but....shopping? never...
so ya ...i must really work for money !
i hope that everything in the exam gets stored in my head before next week...then life's going to be super duper great...
Right now i m thinking of how nice would it be to go to Hongkong for Christmas...ahhah....

No comments: