Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am in Singapore atm..after todays mixed timetrial....actually was just thinking to myself how nice if they had cycling mixed just like badminton or....tennis..n other stuff...n now they do...
i think its preety cool....I am glad it exist now...riding with the guys is really tiring and trying to survive...however...I am so dead tired and sleepy atm...its like...about 10hours before we depart...to msia...i got my finals in 3weeks time ...i have so much to study ,life to carryon to go for training...everything is all over...the place. I have to get hold and get back on track.keepfit ,eat well no more junk but then again exams i tend to eat junk....
but self-control..everything is in the head i presume because I have improved mentally and i thin it really helps.... may god be with me and guide me

No comments: